Crows Zero Stage Play is a stage play released on 2017, based on the Crows Zero, which was directed by Takashi Miike, starring the Theater Troupe Bancho Boys and the Theater Troupe Bancho Boys Cadets.  
Plot[edit | edit source]
The plot of the stage play is almost identical to the plot of the movie albeit there were a few small non-plot effecting changes.
The story followed Takiya Genji as a new student at Suzuran High, which is notorious for it's delinquents. Genji’s father is a yakuza boss who did not manage to conquer the school, and has promised Genji that he will acknowledge him as his successor if he manages to do it.
Through the story, Genji has the challenge of working his way up through the strongest boys in the school to eventually defeat the school's current top delinquent, Serizawa Tamao.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Matsumoto Taishi as Takiya Genji
- Domoto Shohei as Serizawa Tamao
- Sakata Ryuichiro as Izaki Shun
- Mitsutake Shinnosuke as Makise Takashi
- Fujioka Nobuaki as Tatsukawa Tokio
- Futaba Yuu as Tokaji Yuuji
- Koshiro as Tamura Chuta
- Yasui Kazuma as Mikami Takeshi
- Chiwata Yuhei asMikami Manabu
- Kikuchi Shuji as Tsutsumoto Shoji
- Tsuruta Ryosuke as Bando Hideto
- Sunahara Kensuke as Senda Naoki
- Momiki Yoshito as Kirishima Hiromi
- Kihara Rui as Honjou Toshiaki
- Oribe Yoshinari as Sugihara Makoto
- Matsushima Yunosuke as Rindaman
- Nishihara Kenta as Tamura Yasu
- Yashiro Takuya as Manaka Tooru
- Ito Daiki as Katagiri Ken
Film - Stage Play Differences[edit | edit source]
- This stage play introduced new original character, Tamura Yasu who is the younger brother of Tamura Chuuta and Manaka Tooru, who is Makise's partner.
- In the film there was a female character who was close to Genji, Ruka Aizawa and she was kidnapped by Tokaji to be used as a bait for GPS. However in the stage play, it was Yasu who got kidnapped.